Friday 13 July 2012

Frustrating Friday



Hello everyone, Rainbow here. First, a very big thank you to all of you who have visited and left comments - what a splendid welcome you have given me. I shall be popping over to see you soon.

Mummy is holding a Meeting here later on and she has been very busy getting ready. I knew something was up when she went shopping yesterday evening and now she is tidying, cleaning and rearranging my favourite room!

I have NOT been helping: after breakfast, I was sick, then I found some slices of roast turkey - delicious! Mummy was cool about the sick but said I was very naughty to have eaten the turkey.

Later ... The humans have gone and guess what I found in my food bowl - the rest of the turkey, so I think I have been forgiven!

I shall snuggle up with Mummy and give her some of my special purrs.

6 comments:

  1. You definitely must have been forgiven, to get the turkey--without having to steal more! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mummy is very kind - she says that I am so special that she cannot be cross with me for long!

      Delete
  2. Yep, Rainbow, for sure you've been forgiven. You also taught your beans to be careful what they leave where a kittie can reach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have noticed that Mummy is being very careful where she puts things now - she will be properly trained before long!

      Delete
  3. Hello Connie, thank you for visiting me - Mummy and I have been having lots of hugs and cuddles - she is pretty good for a human! Purrs ... Rainbow

    ReplyDelete