Monday 11 March 2013

Easy Sunday - Mother's Day

Hello everyone, Rainbow here ...

Today we have been having an easy Sunday and I have been snuggling up with Mummy and giving her lots of special purrs for Mother's Day.

So, what has been happening?

Mummy calls it winter hibernation and it is true that while it is really cold I like to keep warm and cosy by curling up into a tight little ball. I burrow into a comfy blanket in a dark corner - rather like a tortoise, Mummy says!

The truth is that Mummy has been very busy; I keep looking at the computer to see whether I can find out what is happening to my furiends and hoping to update my blog but my wistful stares have gone unnoticed!

I have not been neglected - there have been plenty of hugs and cuddles and lots of special treats - it's just that I haven't been able to talk to my furiends and I have been missing you all so much.

But now I have GOOD NEWS - Mummy has PROMISED to spend more time helping me with my blog.

Happy Mother's Day, Mummy, you are the best!

Purrs ... Rainbow.

5 comments:

  1. We have been missing you, Rainbow, so we hope there will be more posts soon!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! We too have missed you, Rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happee beelated mum's day ta yur mum rainbow...we hope ewe both hada grate day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask your Mum if she remembers promising to let you post more - we are getting withdrawal symptoms!
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete