Saturday 15 September 2012

Smiles and Sobs on Saturday

Hello everyone, I am back!!

Smiles ... because I am myself again, eating well and purring frequently.

A big thank you to all of you who have asked after me and sent messages - I hope to catch up with comments soon - also welcome to all those who are now following this blog - sorry my posts have had to dry up for a while.

Sobs ... because, just as we were ready to begin posting again disaster struck our internet connection - I have sent Mummy to our local Library with strict instructions about what to type, but our time allowance there is very limited and, of course, I cannot snoopervise!!

I am overwhelmed and truly honoured by the beautiful poem which my very special friend Harry from Cherry City Kitties wrote about me - special purrs to you, dear Harry, I have been missing you too.

Happy Caturday to you all - another post will follow shortly, I hope!

Purrs ... Rainbow

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww Sweet Rainbow... hope you can get your Internet connection back soon.
    Sending you many purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad you're feeling better! All paws crossed for your Internet connection!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete