Monday 15 April 2013

Marvellous Monday

Yes, it has been a marvellous day because I am back with you after an unscheduled blogcation!

During the recent very cold weather, I have had to excuse Mummy from most of her typing duties because the "human V-E-T" has told her it is very important that she keeps warm - our computer room is in the coldest part of the house.

Now it is much warmer and the sun has been shining so she is under strict instructions to help me to update my blog and catch up with visiting all my friends; to make sure she does not get diverted from her task, I am sitting on her lap snoopervising ...

So, what have I been up to?

Mostly, keeping warm by snuggling up with Mummy - she says I am better than a hot water bottle!

We celebrated Easter with lots of treats - chocolate for Mummy; ham, cheese and chicken for me.

Life is quiet and peaceful which is how I like it - I know that I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful forever home so I have tried not to complain but I have missed you all, particularly my special friend Harry.

To those of you whose birthdays, gotcha days, blogoversaries and other celebrations I have missed, congratulations and every good wish; I shall be visiting and leaving you some rather belated comments soon.

Meanwhile, I am hoping to avoid future blogcations by persuading Mummy to buy a laptop.

Purrs ... Rainbow

6 comments:

  1. W're glad you're back!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, we're glad you're well!

    We're pretty much still waiting for Spring here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so happy to see you back. And yes, my Mom converted to laptops in 1994 and has never ever regretted it. Heck, your Mom could hold the laptop and keep warm, trust me! heh...heh

    ReplyDelete